1. We Believe in the Inspiration of the Canon of Scripture: as originally given. The Old and New Testament are the infallible Word of God, inerrant in writings. The sole and final authority for all matters of faith and conduct. (II Timothy 3:16; I Corinthians 2:13; II Peter 1:20-21).
2. The Godhead Consists of Three Persons in One: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Each is a distinct in person, but all of one essence and all having the same nature. Matthew 3:16-17- And Jesus when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and lo, the heavens opened unto him, and He saw the spirit of God like a dove descending like a dove and lighting upon him: and lo, a voice from heaven saying, “This is my beloved son, whom I am well pleased.” (IICorinthians 13:14; Matthew 28:19).
3. In the Lord Jesus Christ, the savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, shed his blood on Calvary in our place, was buried, rose again and ascended to the father according to scriptures. (Luke 1:26-33; 22:20, 24:46; John 1:14-18;Hebrews 12:2)
4. In the Creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity/and inability to attain to divine righteousness. (Genesis 1:1-3,26-27; 3:5-9; Romans 5:12,18)
5. In the Salvation of Sinners by Grace, through Repentance and in Faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins. (Ephesians 2:8,9; Hebrews 9:12,22; Romans 5:11)
6. Justification and Regeneration– Justification is the act of Gods grace whereby we receive remission of sins and stand before God as though we had never sinned. (Acts 10:43; 13:39, Romans 3:25-26, Romans 5:1, I Corinthians 6:11, Titus 3:5, I Peter 1:23)
7. Water Baptism – One immersion (not three) In Jesus name- We know that in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily and which I also believe the Apostles knew when they were baptizing in the name of Jesus/Lord. We follow the Apostle’s example of scripture. (Ephesians 2:20-22, Acts 2:38; 8:16;19:5)
8. The Baptism of the Holy Ghost – The baptism of the Holy Ghost is the endowment of power from on high, upon the clean sanctified life. (Luke 24:49, Matthew 3:11, John 7:38-39, John 14:16-17, 26, Acts 1:5-8). When we receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, it is accompanied by the same sign as the disciples had on the day of Pentecost, via speaking with tongues as the spirit gives utterance. (Mark 16:17, I Corinthians 14:21-22. Acts 2:4, Acts 10:45-46, Acts 19:6).
9. We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in I Corinthians 12-14, manifested in the Early Church.
10. We believe in the Five-Fold Ministry, the ascension gifts given to the Body of Christ as stated in Ephesians 4: 8-14
11. The Second Coming of Christ– The return of Jesus will be just as visible as His going away. Acts 1:9-1, John 14:3. There will be just two appearances under one coming: First, to catch away His awaiting bride: Matthew 24: 40-44, Thessalonians 4:14-17. Second, to execute judgment upon the ungodly, II Thessalonians 1:7-10, Jude 14-15, Zechariah 14:3-4.
12. The Great White Throne Judgment– God will finally judge the quick and the dead according to their works. (Daniel 12:2, Acts 10:42, Revelations 20:11-14).
13. The New Heaven and the New Earth– The word teaches that this earth which has been polluted by sin shall pass away after the White Throne Judgment, and God will create a new heaven and new earth in which righteousness shall dwell. (Matthew 24:35, II Peter 3:12-13, Revelations 21:1-3, Isaiah 65:17; 66:22)
14. The Eternal Heaven and Eternal Hell– The bible teaches that hell is as eternal as heaven. (Matthew 25:41-46. The wicked shall be cast into a burning hell, a lake with fire and brimstone forever and ever. (Mark 9:43-44, Luke 16:24, Revelations 14:10-11).
The Holy Scriptures to be Inspired Word of God– “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness…” (2 Timothy 3:16, I Corinthians 2:13).